Naturally Open was founded in 2000 with a single-minded vision: to help clients with the opportunities created as ubiquitous computing solutions cross language and cultural boundaries.
We've consulted with start-ups, mid-tier globalizers, content providers, and technology creators, on topics ranging from search interfaces to algorithms to business strategy.
The Internet is now in the midst of another quantum leap forward which will make information more accessible, relevant, and enriching for everyone, and Naturally Open is proud to be able to contribute with its consulting services and software platforms.
- Advised leading search engine on taxonomy design for multi-lingual contextual advertising
- Advised search engine optimizer on product design and process
- Evaluated machine translation software for potential acquirer
- Designed and implemented Search Panel, an innovative browser plug-in
- Advised music notation software firm on Japan entry strategy
- Carried out large-scale digitization of legacy print content for specialty magazine publisher
- Advised startup on unique "crowd-sourcing" based blog translation business concept
- Designed and built Igowalker, a browser-based information delivery system for board game commentary, using patented "microlinking" technology
Naturally Open Inc.
1659 S. Hobart Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90006